Indonesian Folktales

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Again




It’s you again
I thought I’ve locked you up
I thought I’ve buried you deep down
It seems you got bored easily these days
That you keep popping up and creating so much

The same old stuff again
I thought you’ve told me that people change
I thought you’ve chosen to cold heartedly change
Yet it seems you kinda miss your oldies
That you start wishing you had a time machine

That kind of feelings again
The one that used to create a lovely chaos within
I thought I’ve mastered my own being
I thought I’ve built these defenses to the ceiling
Yet your single glimpse turns out to be so intimidating
That I find myself always surrendering

It’s us again
Playing around defying time and space
Fooling around denying fact and fate
Over a decade like lovers in arcade
It’s you and I detouring the maze

No comments:

Post a Comment