Indonesian Folktales

Sunday, February 27, 2011

In Memoriam Of Him

Me and my father during Idul Fitri. I was about 3yrs old

I wish I could feel your kiss one more. I wish I could still kiss your hand so you know you own my highest respect. I wish I never took you so seriously. I wish I just let down my pride and let my self laugh to all your jokes. I wish I let you hug me. I wish I hugged you more often. I wish I could say that I’m always proud of you. I wish I could say yes to all of your requests. I wish you knew how I always enjoy traveling just with you. I wish you knew you were like a hero to me. I wish you knew you never an old man to my eyes. I wish you knew I never meant to hurt you. I wish you knew how much I always try to make you proud of me and happy. I wish you knew all this, dear father. And I wish you were here

2 comments:

  1. and from time to time I tried to convince myself that this isn't regret that I'm feeling :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we never regret it. Because I believe our beloved also never mind it.

    ReplyDelete